We Are Committed to Quality Care Industry Training
Fully Regulated Training that is Worthwile in a Range of Care Subjects, Including Manadatory Care Training That Meets Skills for Care Recomendations.
Fully Regulated by External Body
Experienced Course Trainers
Professional & Friendly Staff
Next Public Course
Next Professional Care Trainers Programme Starts
Introducing UK PCT, Probably the Best Professional Care Training Programme Available
“UK PCT Mission is to Provide a Professional & Honest Approach to Care Industry Training. Providing Training & Course Packages That Are Worthwile because Fully Externaly Regulated, to Support Your Due-Dillgences”
Promise to Our Customers
- Every one of our course trainers, assessors and quality assurance will be fully qualified industry and subject experts.
- All our training will be certificate by an external regulator and we have to follow the strictest rules of quality to be accredited.
- UK PCT promise the best customer services experince possible.
- We promised to offer you an outstanding training experience at great value because we feel we are market leaders.
We Care - Our Values and Beliefs
UK PCT Values – We Care
Worthwhile training that is competitive, and great value, supporting Care Business to get more from their budget.
Experiences staff, that are industry experts, that can help you develop into leading Care trainers
Committed to the highest standard of customer care
Accurate information, that is up to date and complaint with industry standards and Legislation.
Robust quality assurance in place to protect you staff, business, and professional integrity of the training process.
Engaging and modern training techniques
Committed to Care Since 1992. We Truly Care about the Care Industry.
Why are we the preferred choice of Care Professionals
- Our programmes allow you to take back control of your own staff training. You decide when is convenient to deliver training, this could be nights for night shifts. No training provider will charge you for 10 persons when you only have 5.
- One price for all your mandatory Care training needs, from £2 a person per course. We are very proud of the Care Industry all the hard work you do and feel its only right you have more money in the budget to look after your services users.
- Saving Care homes large volumes of money, for small Care homes, the feedback is they save around £6000 per annum.
- Proper qualifications for trainers, you will take the Level 3 Ofqual Accredited Award in Education and Training. Our programme is not an unknown course only worthwhile if you stay with the training company, use it for any adult education setting is you have the other prerequisites!
- Full mentor support from industry experts, to make sure you succeed at every step.
- Quality assurance support to make sure you are delivering your training to the highest standards possible.
- Better staff standards, leading to a more confident team. Including a personal allocated mentor to contact when you need help.
- Robust staff training that supports your due diligences as a Care provider.
- Training follows Skills for Care Guidelines and will meet inspection requirements, in some cases exceed standards.
- Networking, updates and support available throughout, including a personal allocated mentor.
- Support is available longer as we understand the Care industry is not a Monday to Friday operation. We are open every day (except Christmas & Boxing day) from typically 8 am to 8 pm. We can be available on prior arrange at additional time to support a you ie if nights shifts are the time you need the support, we are their for you.
Our Training Programmes
Care Industry specialists for training. We have a comprehensive training solution for all Care establishments. We cater for regulated training, quality, and value.
Care Industry Modules
Mandatory Care Training
Professional care Trainer's
Customers Valuable Feedback
2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey
98% of Our Customers Rate us Very Good or Outstanding.
- Outstanding – 91% (2734 feedback reports)
- Very Good – 7% (212 feedback reports)
- Average – 2% (54 feedback reports)
- Poor – 0% rated us poor
- Very Poor – 0% rated us very poor
Based on the latest 3000 Feedback Forms from courses and customers. The customer is always right!
We have worked with UK First Aid and Safety Training for over 15 years now and they keep improving their products!. We run an agency that sources training for a range of businesses and individuals and UK First Aid and Safety Training are our perfect partner. On over 300 training course they have been consistent in delivery of excellent training, engaging our customer and providing exceptional customer care. This organisation is very trustworthy to deliver exceptional products every time.
UK First Aid and Safety Training have been delivering our First Aid and Pool Lifeguard Training for several years now. The company has exceptional quality and very good at getting the our staff motivated to learn. We have used other training providers locally and they are not as good as UK First Aid and Safety Training. We appreciate their professional caring approach to our training needs. We know UK First Aid and Safety Training quality will protect our due diligence and professional intergity to our business and customers.
I enrolled in UK Professional Care Training, Professional care Training Programme that was delivered by UK First Aid and Safety Training as they were in the same training group of companies. I was very concerned about what we would get, as other packages have been very poor, not this one the trainers were amazing they made us welcome and really cared about our Care home. They were very engaging and I am a little shy, but had no issue asking questions in the group or one to one, if the question a little silly the tutor would say it perfectly valid as to not embarrass me. This programme is one of the best on the market, its very supportive, it improved my confidence and has made my Care home staff more better at their work and services users have benefited as well. Our directors love this programme as we save around £6000 a year on training.
Fully Accredited Centre – 2020 Rated as Outstanding