UK Professional Care Training (UK PCT)
Professional Care Trainer’s Programme
Who’s should attend:
Anyone who works in the care industry and is seeking fully recognised (Ofqual) qualification in teaching and assessing. Any Care staff trainers that are looking for fully regulated qualification that meet Skills for Care training, assessing and verification requirements. Any Care management that want to take control of their own training and know the trainer is fully qualified and competent and will meet their due diligence in the event of investigation.
Qualifications you will be able to deliver on successful completion of this training programme.
- Annual Update – Mandatory Training for Care Staff (6 Hours)
- 3 Yearly Update – Mandatory Training for Care Staff (10 Hours)
- The Care Certificate
- All PTDQ Professional Care Training Qualifications (2 to 3 Hours)
- Basic Life Support & First Aid for Care Homes
- Health & Safety for Care Homes
- Manual Handling of Loads & People for Care Homes
- Food Safety for Care Homes
- Fire Safety for Care Homes
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes
- Safeguarding for Care Homes
- The Principles of Care
- Plus other courses being added
The Programme Structure
5 Days training programme with a fully qualified , with over 25 years experienced and insured senior tutor. Reduced programmes for those who hold fully recognised teaching and assessing qualifications. Training can be delivered at one of our national centres or at your own venue.
- Ofqual Recognised Level 3 Award in Education & Training (Worth £499.00)
- Emergency First Aid for the Workplace (worth £130.00)
- 1 Years accreditation to the awarding office for Care Industry Qualifications (up to £300.00)
- 25 Free learner registrations and certification (worth up to £495.00). This includes all routine External Quality Assurer costs as regulated by PTDQ the accredited awarding office. Each of eth 25 learners will have access to over 10 courses for your trainer to put them through in 12 months. That is the full package, all standard training covered for a year from £20 an employee.
- Full support and mentor allocated throughout your accreditation (worth £700), we will provide you a contact of an experience tutor to make sure you succeed in delivering to exceptional standards on every course.
- Access to our trainer’s portal website that has great up to date library of support resources, training materials and Power Points.
- Course handouts and books when applicable.
- Refreshment’s and Lunch at our venue on all 5 days.
- Maximum of 10 learners per course to maximise learning and tutor support to make sure you succeed.
- We will cover all your Internal Quality Assurance requirements, taking the headache out of paying additional staff at the same time know you have exceptional high standards for your business, staff, and customers (expected to be worth £575.00)
If you need a package for unlimited courses per learners, the following rates need to be added, if not we will allocate 25 learners to your account.
- 50 Learners package add £400 to the course costs (payable after the course)
- 75 Learner packages add £750 to the course costs (payable after the course)
- 100 learners package add £1050 to the course costs (payable after the course)
50% Plus Special Offer – Valid for All Course Booked by 30 Oct 20 online
Now Only £999 Fully Inclusive (Normally £1599.00)
The total package price would cost in excess £2000; we have put together a special offer saving you 50% plus on our packages.